toggle menu
Live: Gold FM 92.5 Gold Coast
 
Listen live

Carrara Fish And Chip Shop Goes Up In Flames

Two People Taken To Hospital

It's still unclear what caused a mysterious fire at a Carrara fish and chip shop this afternoon.

Fire crews were called to the store on Broadbeach Nerang Road around 1:30pm on Monday.

It's believed the blaze sparked in the kitchen, before power was turned off to the entire block, and black smoke started billowing out to the front door.

It was brought under control after about 45 minutes.

Two women suffered respiratory issues and were taken to the Gold Coast University Hospital in a stable condition.

Two other people were also treated at the scene.

;