The official MONOPOLY: Gold Coast Edition has been unveiled today.
It's after thousands of people and businesses had their say on what should be included in the iconic board game.
Here is what residents can expect to land on if they pass go:
- Brown: Tamborine Mountain and Springbrook National Park
- Light Blue: Surfers Paradise Beachfront Markets, Beach Festival and Miami Marketta
- Pink: HOTA (Home of the Arts), CBUS Super Stadium and Metricon Stadium
- Orange: Dreamworld, Wet ‘N’ Wild and Movie World
- Red: Cavill Avenue, Pacific Fair and The Star
- Yellow: Main Beach, South Stradbroke Island and Sanctuary Cove
- Green: Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, Bond University and QT Gold Coast
- Dark Blue: Skypoint Observation Deck and Gold Coast Lifeguards
Included on the board are Gold Coast Cabs, Surfside Buses and the G:link light rail.
The Community Chest and Chance cards have also been altered to better reflect the city.
The MONOPOLY: Gold Coast Edition is available for $50 from a number of stores including Mind Games.