Seeing there's a day for everything these days, it makes sense to know that tomorrow is apparently Eat Ice-Cream for Breakfast day.
To celebrate this momentous occasion, food delivery service Deliveroo has teamed up with selected restaurant partners across Australia to deliver breakfast desserts tomorrow morning.
Deliveroo customers will be able to treat themselves with sweet goodness from the below restaurants:
- Balwyn Canteen: Weetbix & Nutella ice-cream shake, topped with a housemade Weetbix Nutella doughnut
- Fritz Gelato: Banana, Waffle & Maple syrup
- Che Desserts: Smashed Avocado, Coconut Ice Cream & coconut chips
- Milk Bar by Cafe Ish: Peanut Butter & Jam Ice-cream shake
- RevaReno Gelato: Café - inspired by morning coffee
- La Macelleri: A special gelato made from the best milk of all, cereal milk
- Frugii: Vegemite on Rye Toast ice-cream
- Royal Copenhagen Brighton: Weetbix, banana & honey
- Gusto Gelato: Cereal milk gelato smashed with crushed Froot Loop pieces
We're not going to lie... a little bit disappointed with SA's creativity here.
Written by: @dantheinternut