Lots on to keep you busy over the Easter Long Weekend across Albany and the South Coast.
* National Soapbox Championships - Apex Drive Mt Clarence, Saturday 31st of March from 9am
* Albany Festival Of The Sea - Boatshed Markets, Princess Royal Drive, Albany - Saturday 31st of March - 10am to 4pm
* Albany Masters Harbour Swim - Princess Royal Harbour - Saturday 31st of March - 7.30am start
* Albany Collectors Club - 2018 Collectors Club Exhibition - Saturday and Sunday - Admission $3, Kids under 12 FREE with a paying adult. CWA Hall Serpentine Road Albany. 9 to 5 Saturday, 9 to 4 Sunday.
* Albany Speedway - Bill Gibbings Memorial - Saturday and Sunday at Atwell Park. Gates open at 3pm, racing from 6pm
* Wellington and Reeves 2018 $100,000 Albany Cup - Percy Spencer Racecourse - Sunday 1st of April - Gates open at 12pm
This long weekend also sees the Albany Visitors Centre on York Street open for business. Matt Hammond from the City of Albany spoke about the new facilities.
Happy Easter, drive safely