GOLD FM’S SECRET SOUND!
Is it a metal spoon dropping onto a wooden cutting board? Is it an inflatable kid’s pool ring being deflated? Is it a Mars Bar packet being opened? Or is it a jet ski parking on the sand?
It could be anything!
The catch is... there's only one guess per day! So you better study up and make it count!
To win the cash prize, you just have to get it right! You can also catch up with Bridge & Spida here
SECRET SOUND INCORRECT GUESSES:
- Dropping $2 coins into a bottle of Jack Daniels
- Old bicycle bell
- Throwing a teaspoon into a cup
- Turning off the oven timer
- Alarm clock going off
- Pressing a button on the keypad of an alarm system
- A door buzzer
- The sound of a kettle after its finished boiling
- A Metal tag hanging on a fire extinguisher
- Dropping coins into a car ash tray
- Egg timer
- Putting a cup back on the saucer
- Reloading a stapler
- Dialing a number on an old school phone
- Pushing a plug and releasing it
- Dropping an ice cube in a glass
- Dropping a tea spoon on a counter
- The beep from an air conditioner
- Trying to write on glass with a ball point pen